Nubank is the leading fintech in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design and data, Nubank is committed to fighting complexity and empowering Brazilians to take control of their finances. Over 16 million people have applied for its mobile-controlled credit card since its launch on September 2014. With a head office located in the Pinheiros region of São Paulo and an engineering office located in Berlin, Nubank has raised almost USD 330 million in investment rounds led by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Tiger Global, Kaszek Ventures, Goldman Sachs, QED Investors and DST Global.
- Informal work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Payroll Analyst with great attention to details and outstanding analytical and numerical skills to carry out all payroll procedures with speed and accuracy, always looking for opportunities to improve and automatize our processes. The biggest challenge in this position is to process timesheets, updating payroll records.
What we expect from you?
- Process attendance records and other documents;
- Build reports and basic information construction for payroll calculation (promotions/vacations/transfers/terminations/discounts/taxes);
- Check payroll information for accuracy and ensure all relevant paperwork is in order;
- Coordinate with HR about changes in payroll (e.g. terminations, new hires);
- Oversee electronic payments and distribution of payroll checks;
- Update data with salary or wage adjustments;
- Process other financial compensations or deductions (e.g. annual bonuses, severance pay, taxes, worker’s compensation);
- Check payroll tax guides;
- Produce reports to upper management upon request.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture
- Someone able to tackle on different projects at the same time
- Proven experience as a payroll analyst or similar role;
- Good knowledge of legislation relevant to accounting and payroll;
- Working knowledge of payroll systems and processes;
- Comfortable with Excel (functions, data etc.);
- Analytical mind with good math skills;
- Strong communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Knowledge in: ADP and SAP systems, Excel, Social Connectivity, CLT, E-Social, SharePoint;
- Flexibility with changes and routines;
- Teamwork player;
- Problem-solver mindset.