D3 is a digital product studio in Brazil since 2002. As a studio, we build digital products for companies like Twitter, Fiat, and Google. As a venture builder, we've founded startups like Zag and Aura. We believe in tech, design, and poetry to reimagine products and service to a connected world.
- Informal work environment
- Flexible work schedule/remote working as an option
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to manage operations of digital transformation processes in large companies. This person will be responsible for understanding customer needs and problems and working with multifunctional teams to create digital products. This role requires knowledge of agile work methodologies and client internal processes to guarantee aligned and productive sprints. We look for an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to manage the operation to facilitate accelerated development and long-term success. Finally, you'll help to spread the vision of D3 through processes and products.
What we expect from you?
- Expand customer insight to create business opportunities for the product
- Lead product discussions
- Analyze client preferences and requests
- Anticipate problems and solve them in an agile way
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and customer feedback
- Spread D3 culture and workflows to customer team
- Follow digital transformation trends
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like design, science and technology
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture
- Someone able to tackle on different projects at the same time
- 2 years of experience as Product Manager or similar role in leading digital products
- Background of marketing, business, strategic planning
- Knowledge of digital product development
- Design thinking: proven ability to meet user requirements and convert them into an attractive product view
- Strong interpersonal skills for relationships with clients, partners and internal team
- Ability to solve conflicts
Nice to have
- Fluent English
- Familiarity with agile methodology
- Proactivity to propose and design new methodologies and workflows to improve ongoing production process, focusing on optimizing time and delivering high-level products