Business Operations Leader
D3 is a digital product studio in Brazil since 2002. As a studio, we build digital products for companies like Twitter, Fiat, and Google. As a venture builder, we've founded startups like Zag and Aura. We believe in tech, design, and poetry to reimagine products and service to a connected world.
D3 is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - an independent communications group with business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working as an option
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Business Operations Leader with experience in agile methodologies to manage and direct our team.
The biggest challenge in this position is taking care, motivating and connecting the team. This person will be responsible for managing people on a daily basis, leading sprint rituals, organizing tasks, solving conflicts and being the interface for all squad members. We are looking for generalist, proactive people who adapt to constant change and know how to lead and engage teams to achieve their goals.
What we expect from you?
- Create a collaborative, inspiring, horizontal and open communication environment
- Set clear goals for the team
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Supervise daily operations
- Monitor team performance and report metrics
- Motivate team members
- Understand training needs and provide inputs to the human development team
- Listen to feedback from team members and solve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward achievements;
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like design, science and technology
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture
- Someone able to tackle on different projects at the same time
- Knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Decision making skills
Nice to have
- Fluent English
- Proactivity to propose and design new methodologies and workflows to improve ongoing production process, focusing on optimizing time and delivering high-level products