THE GRID - FLAGCX's people network unit - is recruiting for a Strategy Leader at a partner company, located in São Paulo. (Please note that this position is not at FLAGCX, it is a third party recruitment.)
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop big projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Strategy Leader with an outstanding strategic vision. The biggest challenge in this position is creating the strategy department, understanding clients goals and turning it into a business plan; improving performance on the go, transforming raw data into meaningful and useful information for business purposes. We need someone that is going to make sure our strategic plan is being delivered and will follow up with its results.
What we expect from you?
- Be responsible for the pillar of strategy and for generating knowledge and growth of the businesses we serve;
- Follow-up of the results of digital platforms as a whole, ensuring the centralization of this information and constant exchange with other teams;
- Ensure that data is being transformed into information in support of customer business challenges and improve project effectiveness in real time;
- Ensure that the business objectives are being addressed, determining the objective, designing the best strategy and delivering the results as effectively and efficiently as possible;
- Lead delivery of strategic planning for existing brands and customers, giving the north to the creative process. Also, determine the investment split and project format that make sense for the strategy;
- Deliver competitive monitoring reports and action plan recommendation when needed;
- Develop suppliers to ensure delivery control with respect to tactical media plan development, media implementation, performance, and analytics;
- Participate in presentations of prospecting/bidding processes, delivering pitches, construction, and maintenance of relationships with key customers;
- Develop tactical and strategic media actions;
- Define and manage KPIs (measurement map) and produce reports of the results (reports and dashboards);
- Database construction and high volume data management;
- Support concept, providing inputs of market references and trends
- Maintain the internal control of guidelines and deadlines, contributing to the project manager in managing internal and outsourced resources.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our partner culture, not only capable of thriving in it but who can also help us keep it coherent and ever-expanding.
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person should be able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Proven experience in a strategy department/area/company;
- Strategic vision, analysis, and synthesis skills;
- Experience in business management and marketing;
- Knowledge of Metrics/KPI;
- Google AdWords, Analytics, and Facebook Ads knowledge;
- Logical reasoning and good analytical reading;
- A mix of human and logical skills;
- A heart full of references;
- Aesthetic autonomy;
- Experience in media monitoring;
- Experience in production and analysis of reports, bringing a cultural and contextual vision over the insights and collected data;
- Empathy to develop a relationship with clients and team.
Nice to have
- Creativity and Proactivity;
- Teamwork player;
- Organization & objectivity;
- Proactivity & Hands-on;
- Fluent English.