Project Manager Jr
We believe that advertising is a game everybody should win. Within a new model of relationship, we’re helping ambitious clients to achieve the best results through the combination of creative aggressiveness with performance-based results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
Media has changed and a number means nothing if not analysed properly. The Channels Assistant will help to plan, execute and analyse Digital Media for our clients' campaigns.
PONG Dynasty is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 21 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Project Manager to guide all of our client's demands from start to finish, campaign placements, work plans (schedules), setting scopes and communication between those involved, including third parties. The biggest challenge in this position is leading our creative operations and managing our client's relationship.
What we expect from you?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within the budget;
- Lead in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Integrated production: managing budgets and timelines, organizing internal meetings to align projects with the team and other partners involved, being in charge of integrated deliveries with 360 plan, leading presentations, and defining the way of work for the brand;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Establish a strong relationship with the client by keeping a clear communication flow among all parties involved;
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with colleagues;
- Someone able to tackle on different projects at the same time.
- Proven skills in account management, team and project management;
- Experience in Digital - Creation, Media, Projects or Innovation;
- Proactivity to propose and design new methodologies and workflows to improve on-going our production process, focusing on optimizing time and delivery high-level products.
- Flexibility: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions;
- Experience in digital projects, films, and activation projects;
- Hands-on & Problem-solver mindset;
- Fluent English;
Nice to have
- Teamwork player;
- Connected with young culture and related scenes like music, art, and technology;
- Know-how in media: results, analysis, and tracking of KPIs.