People Development Leader
THE GRID believes that the present of work remains on the coexistence of a blurred space between personal and professional purposes, getting work done while constantly learning, having fun and succeeding.
We connect outstanding people in order to foster their development, through recruitment, management and people development solutions based on our global community methodology.
THE GRID is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - an independent communications group with business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working (for real!)
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
- We value your career in platform (if you work on additional personal projects), as long as you are able to manage autonomy with responsibility
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for someone who is passionate about supporting people's development and is up to question regular work relations in order to make them more connected to current behaviours. Our People Development Leader will get involved in the essential employees' experience, co-managing administrative demands such as Payroll, and in the full complementary journey inside one's job - training, development and performance.
What do we expect from you?
- Co-lead the People Operations area, responsible for the full employee experience in FLAGCX business units and eventual external clients (Hiring & Dismissal, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, New Challenges, Proposals and On Boarding);
- To lead People Development programs and initiatives, seeking and implementing what's standing out on performance tracking, coaching & feedback and talent management;
- To support the Learning & Development area, co-creating and implementing workshops and new educational formats in order to increase people and teams' technical and behavioral skills;
- Support the overall THE GRID evolution, adding fresh, up-to-date, disrupting and inclusive practices and initiatives on how to 'connect outstanding people to foster their development.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious, with a constant look into learning and expanding her own repertory, comprehending the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Adaptability skills: you will be working on a fast-paced growing environment, and your contribution on it is expected;
- Experience in HR practices, payroll area, compensation cycle management and different types of incentives and benefits;
- Proven experience in managing teams, including performance tracking, coaching & feedback and talent management;
- Experience on Project Management;
- Intrapreneurship attitude, discussing solutions rather than issues;
- Self-management and organization;
- Ability to work closely with peers, suppliers and business unit's managers, influencing cross-projects for the best;
- Have developed and/or trained people/teams on any content (soft skills, work-specific skills, etc) of format (on-site, remote, webinars, etc) will make a difference;
Nice to have
- Fluent English.