At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands. Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 24 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Coordinator to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.In this role, you should have a background in data, media and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
What we expect from you
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make CUBOCC a company who thinks cross-functionally
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Google Analytics
- Social Listening
- Adserver Platform
- Google, Facebook and Twitter (reports platform)
- Media Metrics
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
Nice to have
- Teamwork player
- Organization & objectivity
- Advanced/fluent English
- Knowhow in Python