Growth Hacker Coordinator
CUBOCC is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 21 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Growth Hacker Coordinator who can organize and control all campaign placements.
The biggest challenge in this position is supporting the paid media planning, reporting customer recommendations and managing the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
What we expect from you?
- Support the paid media planning, report customer recommendations and manage the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations
- Set, along with the Data Scientist, KPIs and campaign metrics to be monitored
- Make decisions with the Data Scientist about optimizations and changes in the project to make it more efficient
- When relevant, develop projects with vehicles to add context and leverage the great idea created by the agency
- Monitor the placement of campaign ads and its results, working closely with the creative team on necessary changes
- Leading digital media operations
- Being the interface with the customer for issues involving business strategy, channels, media playback, and financial processes
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills
- Know-how in digital media metrics
Nice to have
- Graduated of fields such as Communication, Marketing, Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics
- Creativity and Proactivity
- Teamwork player
- Data-driven approach
- Organization & objectivity
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT)
- Advanced/fluent English