At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands. Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 24 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Media Coordinator who can organize and control all campaign placements.
The biggest challenge in this position is supporting the paid media planning, reporting customer recommendations and managing the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations.
What we expect from you?
- Support the paid media planning, report customer recommendations and manage the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations
- Set, along with the Data Scientist, KPIs and campaign metrics to be monitored
- Make decisions with the Data Scientist about optimizations and changes in the project to make it more efficient
- When relevant, develop projects with vehicles to add context and leverage the great idea created by the agency
- Monitor the placement of campaign ads and its results, working closely with the creative team on necessary changes
- Leading digital media operations
- Being the interface with the customer for issues involving business strategy, channels, media playback, and financial processes
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make CUBOCC a company and who thinks cross-functionally.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills
- Know-how in digital media metrics
Nice to have
- Creativity and Proactivity
- Teamwork player
- Data-driven approach
- Organization & objectivity
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT)
- Advanced/fluent English