Nubank is the leading fintech in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design and data, Nubank is committed to fighting complexity and empowering Brazilians to take control of their finances. Over 25 million people have applied for its mobile-controlled credit card since its launch on September 2014. With a head office located in the Pinheiros region of São Paulo and an engineering office located in Berlin, Nubank has raised almost USD 330 million in investment rounds led by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Tiger Global, Kaszek Ventures, Goldman Sachs, QED Investors and DST Global.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
Nubank is a technology company that is redefining the standard of the financial services industry in Brazil and is looking for a professional Transmedia Producer to be an integral part of their in-house advertising agency team, that creates all brand strategies and pieces for the company. This person will be responsible for all projects management.
What we expect from you?
- Ensure success of projects in an agile manner and with limited resources;
- Work closely with different stakeholders of the project and ensure high visibility and great communication;
- Be the main point of contact for projects you represent, and be available to participate of meetings and calls regarding their projects;
- Support on the prioritization of communication projects according to company OKRs;
- Develop a deep understanding of each internal area organization, identifying aspects of each one of them and build a great relationship to guarantee we are delivering the best communication campaign;
- Evaluation of internal client feedback and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Support in building reports and dashboards;
- Use programs and documents to track projects data, issues, and develop strategies (action plan, SLA) based on findings;
- Prepare project reports for management, internal client, or others;
- Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Fluency in verbal and written communications in English and Portuguese;
- Results-oriented problem-solver, strong analytic skills and team player;
- High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Hungry to work in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
Desired skills and experience
- Customer service experience required;
- Skilled relationship manager;
- Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth;
- Excellent communicator, verbal and written;
- Organized and detail-oriented;
- Preferable with experience in advertising agency;
- Knowledge in tools for project management (Project, TeamGantt and Trello);
- Nice to have a certificate and/or experience in agile or scrum methodology;
- 3 years minimum in transmedia production/ project management/ client services experience.
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank.
- Health, dental and life insurance.
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”).
- Nubank is an equal opportunity employer.