At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 24 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Brand Manager with great great know-how in developing brand and communication strategies and managing marketing campaigns, ensuring that products and services meet customers expectation.
The biggest challenge in this position is in-depth understanding of the client’s current products and future concepts, work along with the concept team, manage the accounts, as well as to manage and develop presentations that will lead to a better approval of projects and make a bond to facilitate the front with client.
What we expect from you?
- Elaborate proposals, present and defend jobs for clients;
- Direct and follow the briefing and deadlines with the responsible areas;
- To monitor the execution of the projects, ensuring that deadlines are met;
- Strategic planning;
- Perform constant relationship with clients;
- Lead strategic meetings with clients to transfer to the agency;
- Know how to identify the client's needs or anticipate them, when possible;
- Bridging the gap between customer needs and project-related suppliers.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make CUBOCC a company who thinks cross-functionally.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Proven experience with project and team management
- Experience with planning and strategy
- Keynote presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in Portuguese and English, a keen visual sense, attention to detail and a quick wit
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities, and balance short-term needs with long-term strategic initiatives.
Nice to have
- Teamwork player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Advanced/fluent English