Within a new model of relationship, PONG DYNASTY unites creative aggressiveness with performance-based strategies to shift companies business results. By focusing on the achievement of measurable outputs, PONG DYNASTY believes that advertising is a game everybody should win.
PONG DYNASTY is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 21 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge?
We are looking for a Transmedia Producer to guide all of our client's demands from start to finish, campaign placements, schedules, setting scopes and communication between those involved, including third parties. The biggest challenge in this position is leading our creative operations and managing our client's relationship.
Responsible for development, production, and/or maintenance of narrative continuity across multiple platforms, and creation of original storylines for new platforms, crossing digital media and audiovisual production skills.
What we expect from you?
- Responsible for development, production, and/or maintenance of narrative continuity across multiple platforms, and creation of original storylines for new platforms;
- Management of multidisciplinary team;
- Responsible for leading the contact with the client's marketing team: integrating teams and receiving briefings;
- Integrated production: managing budgets and timelines, organising internal meetings to align projects within the team and with other agencies involved, in charge of integrated deliveries with 360 plan, leading presentations and defining the way of work for each brand
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within the budget;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make PONG DYNASTY a company who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Proven experience in account management, team and project management
- Proactivity to propose and design new methodologies and workflows that improve the production process
- Flexibility: rapid adaptation to changing priorities and conditions;
- Experience in digital projects, films and activation projects;
- Great organization skills
- Online expertise
- Excel skills
- Know-how in media: results, analysis and tracking of KPIs.
Nice to have
- Teamwork player;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Advanced/fluent English