Head of Programming
The GRID - FLAGCX's people solutions unit - is recruiting for a Head of Programming at Red Bull. (Please note that this position is not at FLAGCX, it is a third party recruitment.)
A content-driven multinational that values the match between talent and passion to develop each individual in a collaborative environment. By mixing business with content and culture, we look for people who can deal with autonomy to work on big challenges, and to deliver impact.
Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Head of Programming with strategic vision to increase brand awareness and build on audience engagement through relevant content (right time with the right channel), translating Red Bull's global strategies to Latin America markets. The biggest challenge in this position is to consistently lead programming of Owned (redbull.com & Red Bull TV) and Managed 3rd party (Youtube, Facebook, etc) channels, as well as driving social media insights through the organization in Latam markets.
What we expect from you?
- Defines audience priorities in accordance with Media Network and Marketing teams. Provides performance and audience insights to optimize audience engagement.
- Translate and step-up on global Media Network/Programming strategies to Latin America markets needs and opportunities, fully aligned with business marketing plan.
- Defines roles of Owned and Managed channels, identifies potential programming partner channels and builds consistent programming and release plans across the network. Grows locally relevant outlets through partnerships.
- Optimizes channel performance and experience through scheduling, featuring, customized functionalities and smooth consumer journeys. Develops activation plans with Brand and Communications departments
- Runs Social Media and Community Management, builds Social Content Creator and Influencer Network
- Expert to identify where audiences live digitally and consume content and how to engage with them/program content against their consumption behavior
- Digital Media executive with strong content-driven background and at least 5 years of leadership experience in digital programming of channels/platforms
- Marketing background or affinity
- Social native
- Analytic thinking with ability to translate into strategy and concrete initiatives
- Fluent English
- Intermediary Spanish
- Availability for travelling around Latin America markets
- Excellent industry knowledge
- Story teller
- Curious, open, creative
- Leadership skills, good presenter and influent
- Problem solver and good mediator aligning and coordinating conflict of interest
Nice to have
- Graduated in fields such as Journalism, Communication, Marketing
- Creativity and Proactivity
- Teamwork player
- Organization & objectivity