We are a platform to connect the sports community through products, services, content, and experience. One of the biggest multichannel retailer-focused in sports in Latin America, we value an entrepreneurship mindset, informal environment and those who make it happen in every big challenge.
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position (supervisor/manager).
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to manage operations of digital transformation processes. This person will be responsible for understanding customer needs and problems and working with multifunctional teams to create digital products.
What we expect from you?
- Expand customer insight to create business opportunities for the product;
- Lead product discussions;
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding;
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria;
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes;
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact;
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources;
- Analyze client preferences and requests;
- Anticipate problems and solve them in an agile way;
- Follow digital transformation trends.
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our cultural context, not only capable of thriving in it but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- 5 years of experience as Squad Leader/Product Manager or similar role in leading digital products;
- Knowledge of digital product development;
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Problem-solver and entrepreneurship mindset;
- Analytical skills;
- Ability to solve conflicts.
Nice to have
- Fluent English;
- Familiarity with agile methodology;
- Experience with UX/AI/BOTs technologies;
- Knowhow of Design Thinking methodology;
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.