Head of People Experience
Nubank is the leading fintech in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design and data, Nubank is committed to fighting complexity and empowering Brazilians to take control of their finances. Over 16 million people have applied for its mobile-controlled credit card since its launch on September 2014. With a head office located in the Pinheiros region of São Paulo and an engineering office located in Berlin, Nubank has raised almost USD 330 million in investment rounds led by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Tiger Global, Kaszek Ventures, Goldman Sachs, QED Investors and DST Global.
- Informal work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for someone to lead and structure our Compensation & People Experience department globally. We need a great leader with an exponential growth vision, people skills and compensation experience. The biggest challenge in this position is to design and execute new HR processes with a great strategic, experience and disruptive looking.
What we expect from you?
- Develop a short, mid and long-term people experience vision and lead the team in the tactical execution to bring that vision to life;
- Ensure the organizational design and rewards structure reflects a dynamic business environment;
- Ensure we're building an inclusive environment by embedding intentional inclusion & diversity initiatives;
- Define and advance a world-class employee experience for all employees, current and future;
- Develops compensation strategies, structures, administration, policies and practices
- Oversees the implementation of benefits integrations with insurance carriers
- Provide constant analysis of the benchmark review of positions
- Develop automated solutions to optimize People Experience processes;
- Structure and lead data processes to generate insights.
- Defends the Company by making sure we are in compliance with all labor laws and specificities of working in the Banking segment.
- Someone who aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture
- Someone able to tackle on different projects at the same time
- +10 years experience in HR practices, payroll area and compensation cycle management;
- Experience in more than one Country in Latin America;
- Experience in a high-growth environment;
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems;
- Project Management experience;
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations (Brazil and Latam) and international experience with payroll, compensation and benefits;
- Proven experience with proactive strategic projects in Compensation;
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Comfortable with high-volume workload and self-driven prioritization;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Negotiation skills;
- Previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys;
- Flexibility with changes and routines;
- Teamwork player;
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Probability and statistical skills.