At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position;
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for an Operations Leader to be the interface within the group of accounts of the unit for the client in relation to commercial proposals, implementation and control of the projects. The biggest challenge in this position is managing the accounts commercially and their profitability, as well as to develop and lead the team of producers.
What do we expect from you?
- Lead the operations of CUBOCC’s group account and also be responsible for the P&L;
- Commercially drive the account, be responsible for the commercial proposals and manage the profitability;
- Standardize and ensure quality, timely deliveries of the unit to clients, always seeking and implementing new tools and systems that can help in this task;
- Establish the work scopes of functions and processes unit, so that internal and external demands are met in a healthy and constructive manner;
- Be the interface within the group account of CUBOCC for marketing client regarding business proposals, implementation and control of the projects;
- Manage and develop a team of producers on the skills of the position in the account group of CUBOCC, tracing the career plan and providing feedback and periodic evaluations;
- Write consolidated reports regarding the creation and planning of projects, in order to provide visibility into possible risks, for internal use and also for clients.
- Develop a short and medium-term planning for the area, determining operational focus and tracking metrics;
- Monitor crisis situations, if necessary, and take the lead of the intermediation with the client;
- Manage demand and control the budget of the area, proposing changes to meet new demands and allocate resources to work on new jobs;
- Present the account group of CUBOCC to prospects and constantly look for new business with the client;
- Have total control of the working model and scope of the account group of CUBOCC and thus create new business opportunities;
- Assist the COO in the evaluation of briefings, recommending or not the project entry in CUBOCC, taking into account strategic, financial and creative issues.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding;
- Someone curious about art, science, technology and many other things that make CUBOCC a company who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals;
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture;
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills;
- Proven experience as Operations Leader or equivalent position;
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities;
- Outstanding communication and people skills;
- Proven experience in P&L management;
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines;
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
Nice to have
- Problem-solver and entrepreneurial mindset;
- Teamwork player;
- Great presentation skills (keynote / PPT);
- Organization & objectivity;
- Advanced/Fluent English;