At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands. Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 24 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position;
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Media Supervisor with great leadership skills.
The biggest challenge in this position is organizing and controlling all campaign placements; supporting the paid media planning, reporting customer recommendations and managing the choice of vehicles, channels, formats, and negotiations.
What we expect from you?
- Support to develop the strategic planning, set up the best business structure, considering OSEP possibilities to deliver it;
- Lead the media strategic planning considering the main brand objectives.
- Brief the strategy BI team of the campaign and, after receiving performance reports, make optimization decisions and design changes to make it more effective;
- Deliver monitoring reports of competition and action plan recommendations when needed;
- When required, develop projects with vehicles to add context and enhance the big idea developed by the agency;
- Monitor the placement of the ads and their results, working together with the creative team on the necessary changes;
- Monitor material traffic, creative media guide, insertion orders and invoices with the financial group of CUBOCC accounts;
- Interface with customers on various issues related to their deliveries.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make CUBOCC a company who thinks cross-functionally.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Mix human and logical skills
- Knowledge of offline media processes
- Knowledge in Excel, AdServer, performance platforms
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills
- Proven experience with team management and development
- Strategic vision, analysis and synthesis skills
- Advanced/fluent English
Nice to have
- Creativity and Proactivity
- Teamwork player
- Problem-solver mindset
- Data-driven approach
- Hands On/Maker
- Organization & objectivity