Jr Art Director
D3 is a digital product studio in Brazil since 2002. As a studio we build digital products for companies like Twitter, Fiat and Google. As a venture builder we've founded startups like Bloom, Zag and Aura. We believe in tech, design and poetry to reimagine products and service to a connected world.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands;
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Jr. Art Director, enthusiastic about new ways of making design, new platforms, new frameworks.
The biggest challenge in this position is working with both digital and offline medias and collaborating with craft and concept teams on the development of campaigns, products and services.
What we expect from you?
- Collaborate with craft and concept teams in the visual development of campaigns, products or services;
- Production of graphic and artistic materials for websites, animations,;
- Development of solutions that connect to the consumer, producing engaging, emotional and/or persuasive effect according to the defined goal;
- Provide inputs of trends and market references;
- Support communication plans - tactically and strategically;
- Available to travel, taking part in projects, meetings and work groups.
- Enthusiastic about new ways of making design, new platforms, new frameworks - mobile, physical, wearables etc;
- Aesthetic refinement in each pixel - love for details is a must-have;
- Self-management (managing your tasks and time for executing them);
- Nice communication skills: know-how in how to stand-up for your own tasks with your leader and partners;
- Working in a dynamic environment and good at handling pressure.
Nice to have
- Creativity and Proactivity;
- Teamwork player;
- Coding skills;
- Organization & objectivity;
- Advanced/fluent English.