Head of Media Network
The GRID - FLAGCX's people community unit - is recruiting for a Head of Media Network at a partner company, a multinational located in São Paulo. (Please note that this position is not at FLAGCX, it is a third party recruitment.)
A content-driven multinational that values the match between talent and passion to develop each individual in a collaborative environment. By mixing business with content and culture, we look for people who can deal with autonomy to work on big challenges, and to deliver impact.
Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Head of Media Network with strategic consumer's vision and content expertise to create relevant content in terms of scale, formats and channel.
The biggest challenge in this position is to constantly foster media innovation and development of business opportunities in consumer communication and interaction through digital and traditional media channels.
What we expect from you?
- Have knowledge of business/industry and the managerial and technical theories of process for quality improvement;
- Identify opportunities and evolving issues and interpret new technologies along with consumer reaction;
- Lead and improve every content layer such as: social media, TV, print, mobile, partners, events;
- Implements the roll-out and operation of relevant media products and services;
- Manage and execute commercial content distribution, set appropriate targets and support the Marketing team in the implementation of these products and services into the local marketing mix;
- Increase engagement with new consumers and existing ones via owned, earned and shared channels ;
- Build strong media assets and platforms to increase brand love and convert into sales results
- Supervise media marketplace to remain updated on latest media trends;
- Analyze media research as well as translate into strategy;
- Establish the media minded focus and business approach, establishment of an excellent organisation and team;
- Build a strong network of external media experts, multipliers and opinion leaders;
- Develop a national Business Plan and runs its products/services/channels on a national level following the international guidelines;
- Be responsible for the national area budget and KPIs.
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture;
- Someone who naturally aligns with our cultural context, not only capable of thriving in it but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Strong marketing understanding and analytical skills;
- Experience in business management and team development;
- Minimum 8 years working as a Media role;
- Proven track record of planning integrated campaigns across multiple media channels and the ability to demonstrate impact;
- Experience with TV Channels: content, programming, curatorship, branded content, partnerships, advertising.
- Strategic vision, analysis, and synthesis skills;
- Ability to manage and combine data;
- Entrepreneur Mindset;
- Strategic planning skills;
- Media monitoring skills;
- Fluent English.
Nice to Have
- Graduated in fields such as Communication, Marketing, Business;
- Creativity and Proactivity;
- Teamwork player;
- Organization & objectivity.