Junior Art Director
We believe that advertising is a game everybody should win. Within a new model of relationship, we’re helping ambitious clients to achieve the best results through the combination of creative aggressiveness with performance-based results.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
Media has changed, and a number means nothing if not analyzed properly. The Channels Assistant will help to plan, execute, and analyze Digital Media for our clients' campaigns.
PONG Dynasty is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 21 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands.
- On-site full time/Flexible work schedule.
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position.
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Jr. Art Director, enthusiastic about new ways of making design, new platforms, new frameworks.
The biggest challenge in this position is working with both digital and offline medias and collaborating with craft and concept teams on the development of campaigns, products and services.
What we expect from you?
- Collaborate with craft and concept teams in the visual development of campaigns, products or services, according to PONG DYNASTY/FLAGCX's work methodology;
- Production of graphic and artistic materials for websites, movies, animations, banners, social media contents - on both online and offline medias;
- Development of solutions that connect to the consumer, producing engaging, emotional and/or persuasive effect according to the defined goal;
- Provide inputs of trends and market references;
- Meetings with clients and jobs presentations (via call or on site);
- Support communication plans - tactically and strategically;
- Available to travel, taking part in projects, meetings and work groups.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but who can help us keep it coherent and ever-expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make FLAGCX a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues
- Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools;
- Enthusiastic about new ways of making design, new platforms, new frameworks - mobile, physical, wearables etc;
- Aesthetic refinement in each pixel - love for details is a must-have;
- Self-management (managing your tasks and time for executing them);
- Nice communication skills: know-how in how to stand-up for your own tasks with your leader and partners;
- Working in a dynamic environment and good at handling pressure.
Nice to have
- Creativity and Proactivity;
- Teamwork player;
- Coding skills;
- Organization & objectivity;
- Great presentation skills (Keynote / PPT);
- Advanced/fluent English.