Nubank is the leading fintech in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design and data, Nubank is committed to fighting complexity and empowering Brazilians to take control of their finances. Over 16 million people have applied for its mobile-controlled credit card since its launch on September 2014. With a head office located in the Pinheiros region of São Paulo and an engineering office located in Berlin, Nubank has raised almost USD 330 million in investment rounds led by Sequoia Capital, Founders Fund, Tiger Global, Kaszek Ventures, Goldman Sachs, QED Investors and DST Global.
- Informal work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Compensation Specialist to oversee and lead the employees perfect rewards and smart benefits. This person will assess personnel needs and draft targeted programs that will increase performance, organisational trust and satisfaction. The biggest challenge in this position is to design an effective salary and positions structure, with exponential mindset and solid policies.
What we expect from you?
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned with our company’s strategy and business goals;
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organisational objectives;
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (Brazilian labor law, pay equity, human rights, etc) and market;
- Use various methods and techniques and make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and nonfinancial compensations;
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits;
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of the workforce that contribute the most value;
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics;
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices;
- Conduct periodic audits and prepare report.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture
- Someone able to tackle on different projects at the same time
- + 5 years experience as a compensation and benefits role or similar;
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management;
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems;
- Previous experience with organisational psychology and labour market surveys;
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations;
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits;
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills;
- Fluent English.
Nice to have
- Negotiation skills;
- Flexibility with changes and routines;
- Teamwork player;
- Problem-solver mindset.