At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands.
Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is part of FLAGCX - a network of creative companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working;
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position;
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Producer Assistant to help us guide all of our client's demands from start to finish, through the preparation of business proposals, campaign placements, schedules, setting scopes and communication between those involved, including third parties. The biggest challenge in this position is managing our client's relationship, organize and optimize internal processes.
What do we expect from you?
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget;
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Integrated production: managing budgets and timelines, organizing internal meetings to align projects with the team and other partners involved;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders;
- Establish a strong relationship with the client by keeping a clear communication flow among all parties involved;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding;
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make CUBOCC a company who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals;
- Someone open to learning on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture;
- Someone able to work independently and in close collaboration with colleagues;
- Someone able to tackle on different projects at the same time.
- Proven skills in account management, team and project management;
- Proactivity to propose and design new methodologies and workflows to improve on-going our production process, focusing on optimizing time and delivery high-level products;
- Flexibility: adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions;
- Experience in digital projects and activation projects;
- Incredible Organization;
- Fluent English;
Nice to Have
- Problem-solver mindset;
- Teamwork player;
- Connected with young culture and related scenes like fashion, music, art, and technology;