Data Scientist Supervisor
At CUBOCC, we help shape the future of advertising by mixing different disciplines to deliver fully integrated communication to leading global brands. Our culture is rooted in innovation, disruption, change & commitment and we know that people connected with our values are the key to building a great work environment and outstanding projects.
CUBOCC is a part of FLAGCX - a network of creative disruption companies conceived to help people and brands discover, improve & transform their realities. Exploring the fields of creative industry, we provide the triggers for change in commoditized world. FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network is an independent communications group with over 24 business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Data Scientist Supervisor with great skills to transform data in business inputs.
The biggest challenge in this position is consolidating and analyzing the information obtained to measure the progress and achievement of set goals.
What we expect from you
- Be responsible for transforming data into useful and consistent information to fulfill purposes and business strategies
- Determine objectives and KPIs of the project as well as consolidate and analyze information to measure the progress and fulfillment of objectives
- Get involved from the project briefing to determine the campaigns' KPIs.
- Be responsible for the established goals of all projects of the group of accounts and monitor the performance of KPIs considering not only returns in paid media but also returns on owner, earned, and shared media
- Deeply understand customer business' needs and have frequent updates of the same business results
- Attend meetings with the concept team at the time preceding the strategy creation, retro-feeding the process with insights and learnings
- Build post-mortem campaign reports, with qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance. The focus is to prove the effectiveness of the strategy and share the efficiency brought by BI
- Develop BI to deliver dashboards and reports consistent with the needs of customers and ensure content quality
- Look for search tools and systems, and standardize analytics documents with focus on bringing simplicity, clarity and objectivity in reading the information
- Extract data from several different APIs
- Model and analyze data to generate insights
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make CUBOCC a company who thinks cross-functionally.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Google Analytics
- Social Listening
- Ad Server Platform
- Google, Facebook and Twitter (reports platform)
- Media Metrics
Nice to have
- Teamwork player
- Organization & objectivity
- Advanced/fluent English