THE GRID believes that the present of work remains on the coexistence of a blurred space between personal and professional purposes, getting work done while constantly learning, having fun and succeeding.
We connect outstanding people in order to foster their development, through recruitment, management and people development solutions based on our global community methodology.
THE GRID is part of FLAGCX, The Creative Disruption Network - an independent communications group with business units in São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro, and New York City.
- Informal work environment and opportunity to develop projects for some of the world's greatest brands
- Flexible work schedule/remote working (for real!)
- Compensation and benefits package in line with the market standard for this position
- We value your career in platform (if you work on additional personal projects), as long as you are able to manage autonomy with responsibility
Who is up for the challenge in this position?
We are looking for a Recruitment Leader with great people skills and ability to build plural and engaged communities. The biggest challenge in this position is to lead our recruitment operations and to be the interface within the business for our clients.
What do we expect from you?
- Lead the entire recruitment process, from briefing to community management
- Build a strong community of talents worldwide
- Foster candidates experience
- Be a Business Partner to all of our clients, looking for new opportunities and constantly straightening relationships
- Be a good listener
- Someone who naturally aligns with our culture, not only capable of thriving in it, but can help us keep it coherent and ever expanding.
- Someone curious and connected with culture and related scenes - like art, science, technology and many other things that make THE GRID a successful company and who thinks cross-functionally to execute our plans and achieve our goals.
- Someone open to learn on a daily basis with the continuous flux of change that defines our business segment and culture.
- This person is able to work independently and in close collaboration with his colleagues.
- Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and interviewing;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Self-management and organization;
- Developing talent acquisition strategies;
- Strategic vision in order to create great connections with new business and projects opportunities with our community of talents;
- Comfortable with high-volume workload and self-driven prioritization;
Nice to have
- Fluent English;
- Flexibility with changes and routines;
- Teamwork player;
- Problem-solver mindset.